An infrared thermotherapy inspection (survey) is the next level of building diagnostics. We use Infrared Cameras with every inspection at no extra cost. When properly implemented, Thermal Camera Technology allows home inspectors to see beyond the ordinary and expose two of the most crucial elements of a safe and comfortable home. Infrared thermography act as an energy audit of your home, this can have significant impact on your heating costs, empowering you to make the changes needed for more energy-efficient home. Anomalies identified with the IR camera are backed up with moisture meter readings.
Infrared thermotherapy can help pinpoint hidden defects such as:
- Building envelop air leakage (doors, windows, poor insulated walls)
- Water infiltration (Roof, foundation wall, ...)
- HVAC problems (blockage, poorly sealed ductwork, ...)
- Inadequate or improperly applied flashing or sealants
- Electrical Problems (faulty wiring, overload and overheating)
- Moisture Intrusion and accumulation
- Floor heating system issue (water and electrical)
- Poorly insulated pipes, walls, attic, crawlspace, door, windows and electric outlets.
- Potential mold growth in the walls and ceiling.